Autumn Classics 6-pack
WineSpark Price €147.71
Autumn is well and truly here - the days are shorter, the house is colder, and each week the kids bring a new rare and exotic disease home from school.
This time of year also calls for food with a bit more oomph - whether that’s hearty Sunday roasts, big bowls of pasta, or slow-cooked stews brimming with rich and comforting flavour.
If this is how the next few months look for you, you’ll need the right wines to match.
So I’ve put together a 6-pack of Autumn Classics so you can do the same.
In the case you’ll get:
- Frédéric Leydet's Château Leydet-Valentin Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2020 - the brand new vintage of this huge customer favourite - a refined and elegant blend of Cabernet Franc and Merlot. It was also the venue of our big Bordeaux trip in September
- Olivier Hillaire’s Côtes du Rhône Vieilles Vignes 2021 - there’s something so comforting about the juicy fruit, wild herbs and savouriness of a Syrah/Grenache blend - fading light, howling wind, and sideways rain outside add even more to the enjoyment
- Serena Cordero’s Hica Barbera d’Alba 2019 - some people light a fire, others pull on their favourite onesie. Hand me a bottle of this with anything rich and mushroomy and it’s all the warmth I need
- Mike Paterson's Meltwater Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022 - Think the bright tropical fruit of New Zealand, with the texture and minerality of a great Sancerre
- Natalia Poblete's Carigno del Maule Carignan 2020 - a rich, refined red made from 75 year-old Carignan vines in Chile. If you like your classic French and Italian reds - Bordeaux, Barbera, Barolo... give this a try
- Danie Carinus' Family Chenin Blanc 2022 - from Danie’s Premier Cru-equivalent Swartland vineyards, it tastes of limes, florals, pears and apples, with a lovely creaminess too. Pound for pound it’s hard to find a better value white wine in South Africa right now.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.