Burgundy Discoveries 6-pack
WineSpark Price €126.21
When starting a business from scratch, where do you even start with Burgundy?
4,000 producers, 84 appellations across 200 miles, eye-watering prices for the really good stuff. And at least 29 different types of cheese!
But there’s something magical about the place. It’s so French, so charming, so steeped in history and tradition. And by the way - the best food you’ll find on your travels in wine.
I’ve mixed a 6-pack of my favourite Burgundy discoveries for you, with the following wines:
- Domaine Nicolas Hautes-Côtes de Beaune Blanc 2019 - Mylene told me it’s the best value appellation in Burgundy. John Wilson in the Irish Times called it ‘Classic Burgundy at an amazing price’. Need I say more?!
- Domaine Nicolas Santenay Les Charmes Dessous Rouge 2019 - this dark, ripe style of Pinot is from a tiny vineyard the size of a tennis court, in the unsung Santenay region towards the south
- Domaine 47N3E Chablis 2018 - Nowhere else does Chardonnay taste exactly like it does at 47°N, 3°E. Which is where Guillaume’s tiny tiny vineyard is located. You’re getting to taste his first ever vintage - how cool is that?!
- Domaine 47N3E Chablis Premier Cru Côte de Savant 2018 - There’s Chablis and there’s Premier Cru Chablis… if you ever fancied a step up from the regular stuff without breaking the bank, this is your chance
- Domaine Jean Fournier Origine Blanc 2019 - a fresh, aromatic blend of Pinot Blanc and Pinot Gris from Burgundy. Yep you heard that right - it’s actually what most white Burgundy used to be until a nasty bug called Phylloxera wiped the whole place out over 100 years ago - and most of the region was replanted with Chardonnay
- Domaine Jean Fournier Marsannay Rouge Cuvée St Urbain 2018 - the perfect way to discover Marsannay Pinot Noir. It’s the ‘second wine’ of Laurent’s top 4 Marsannay sites, which are earmarked for future Premier Cru status. So you’re getting Premier Cru fruit at an ordinary cru price.
And if you’d like to mix your own case, you can do that here.
All orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
Minimum order requirement is 6 bottles.
We'll do our best to deliver orders next day placed before 12pm Monday-Thursday, and any orders after 12pm will be packed for delivery the day after.
Please bear with us however as we get going!
Orders are only confirmed and processed between 10.30am - 10:00pm Monday-Saturday, and 12.30pm and 10pm on Sundays.
We ship to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery to Northern Ireland is €2 per case to cover additional shipping costs.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.