Cebreros Discovery Pack
WineSpark Price €128.09
Cebreros is the talk of the town of Spanish fine wine.
- It’s all about Garnacha here, which is the same grape (Grenache) behind great Châteauneuf-du-Pape and Priorat
- The unique combination of high altitude and sandy-granite soils in Cebreros produces Garnacha with intense flavour, but also great finesse
- Think Burgundian elegance with Spanish sunshine, and you’re in business.
Some of the great Spanish wine regions… Ribera del Duero, Priorat, Bierzo… they all spent years in the shadows before their potential was discovered.
Cebreros is the next on that list, I have no doubt about it.
Ferran Centelles, one of Spain’s most respected wine critics, wrote that Las Pedreras is ‘destined to rival Rico Nuevo and Comando G on the podium of the best winemakers in Cebreros’.
We’ve got a special arrival of the wines here very soon, and I couldn’t be more excited. All you have to do now is reserve your case with a €10 deposit.
You'll also get to discover Cebreros’ other jewel in the crown - a white Albillo from Maite Sánchez.
Six bottles of Spanish sunshine will light up your winter in around 3 weeks’ time. In the case you can expect:
- 3x Las Pedreras Los Arroyuelos 2021 - a beautifully balanced Garnacha, a blend of different plots along the Alto Alberche valley. It has the juicy fruit of a good Côtes du Rhône, with classic Cebreros structure and freshness. 17/20 points from Ferran Centelles and a big thumbs up for its value
- 1x Las Pedreras Las Ánimas 2021 - an earthy, savoury and highly aromatic Garnacha. Very Burgundian in style - just a gorgeous expression of the grape. 18 points from Ferran on JancisRobinson.com - a huge score
- 2x Arrayán Albillo Real Granito 2021 - a golden, citrusy and full-bodied white with hints of honey and tropical flavours, and a distinct minerality from the granite soils in the vineyard. 92 points from Decanter
Is there a better way to drink wine… to support up-and-coming winemakers, from an unheralded but highly promising part of Spain.
And that’s exactly why you’re here – to discover amazing new wines and pay a fair price for them.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Matched the 100% granacha with a rack of mutton (well its not Easter yet, so no new season lamb available yet). It was a great match, the wine stood up and matched the robust (slightly gamey) flavours of mature 1 year old very tender mutton. This is a wine tasting very true, no chemical tastes that one gets on lots of mass produced wines
that sounds like a great match, thanks John for the great feedback! Eamon
We had this tonight with Scampi and chips. It is full bodied, fruity and full of flavour. A Spanish wine that could easily be from Chablis country. Really enjoyed it.
Great stuff Tim, thank you! Cheers Eamon
Besides being able to enjoy top quality wines at an affordable price, Eamon introduces us to new and exciting wines, with fascinating background information on the producers. As Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, Taste is to one's Taste; so far so good.
Hi Dominic, I'm so delighted to hear you're enjoying my discoveries! Thanks for the support and great feedback. Eamon