Chilean Reds Discovery 6-pack
WineSpark Price €133.31
When I first brought these wines over last year, I had no idea how they’d be received.
I did know that they were brilliant wines made by brilliant people - showcasing the Chile I know and love.
One sold-out container of wine and two sold-out tastings later prove I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Hindsight and all that.
A new shipment, including some new vintages, has arrived just in time for the Big Freeze. So I’ve mixed up a 6-pack of delicious reds, containing:
- 2x Schwaderer Casablanca Pinot Noir 2019 - With its volcanic soils and cooling ocean breezes, Casablanca is Pinot Noir-growing heaven. This Pinot is intense, spicy, a touch creamy, and full of red fruits - exactly what good Pinot should taste like
- 1x Schwaderer Maipo Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Maipo is the premier wine region of Chile - and Cab really shines here. Connie sources the grapes from a 30 year-old vineyard in the foothills of the Andes - the vineyard owner makes an iconic wine from the same site that costs over $100
- 1x Casa Bauzá Presumido Carménère 2020 - Nowhere else does the Carménère grape like Chile. This is a smooth, elegant and refined red that the locals go nuts for - only a tiny amount of this is exported outside of the country
- 1x Casa Bauzá Atrevido 2018 - Natalia takes the absolute best expression of 6 different grape varieties, from the best tanks and barrels, and blends them together to make the ultimate big red
- 1x Carigno del Maule 2020 - Old vine Carignan is Chile’s forgotten treasure. It was planted en masse in the Maule Valley in the 1940s, but it was only as recently as 2010 that winemakers started rediscovering the incredible potential of these precious old vines. If you like your classic French and Italian reds - Bordeaux, Barbera, Barolo... give this a try.
Usually with small producers you have to pay a premium for quality.
But the beauty of WineSpark is that you get the wines at cost price, so there’s no premium to pay. So the pack is all yours for €133.31 instead of €228 - that’s just €22 a bottle.
You’re getting small-batch wines made by some of the country’s finest winemakers - at big company prices.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.