Cillar de Silos Ribera del Duero 6-pack
WineSpark Price €142.85
Óscar Aragón is Ribera royalty. His family winery, Cillar de Silos, is widely recognised by critics as one of the best in the region.
I worked with Óscar and his sister Amelia for years in the UK, so it was a no-brainer to bring them on board for WineSpark.
I'm crazy about this part of Spain, its wine and its food. So I’ve mixed a 6-pack of Óscar's amazing wines so you can get a taste. In it you’ll get:
- 3x Cillar de Silos Crianza 2020: Óscar's signature wine - and the house wine in high-end restaurants across northern Spain. From 40-80 year old plots and aged in French oak, it’s the perfect red for newbies to Ribera, or total converts like me
- 2x Cillar de Silos Rosado 2022: a Tempranillo rosé with 15% of the Albillo white grape blended in, which gives a gorgeous citrusy flavour to the wild strawberries and herbs of the Tempranillo. An amazing food wine which will last well into 2022 and beyond
- 1x Torresilo Tempranillo 2020: it’s rich, structured and powerful… and drinking amazingly now, but will easily age 15-20 years. With its striking orange label and rich, opulent flavours, it’s a bottle that lasts long in the memory.
This pack would cost €216 if sold anywhere else in Ireland. The Torresilo would cost €53 alone.
But because you’re part of WineSpark, you pay the real price of the wine. And the savings get even better as you move up the price points. So all 6 wines are yours for €142.85.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
The Rose was superb. Not really a Rose person but it coincided with a few days sunshine. Can't wait until next Spring.......or any season!
Haven't had a "poor " wine yet.