The WineSpark Big Six
WineSpark Price €112.04
By popular demand, here are six of our biggest reds!
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a big red from time to time. Whether it’s to pair with big food like steak, or sometimes you just want something to hit the spot and assault the senses.
So I’ve carefully picked out six reds that are big on flavour, but uncompromising on quality.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Pequenas Parcelas Gran Malbec 2015 - a powerful red aged in 100% new French oak for 18 months, from an immaculate vineyard high up in the Uco Valley in Mendoza
- Jones Winery Shiraz 2017 - this Rutherglen Shiraz is from 50+ year old vines and is plush, concentrated and powerful, with a gentle kick of pepper and spice
Metzer Family Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - dominated by Cabernet with a small dollop of Shiraz and Cinsault - you get loads of bright blackberry and cassis from the Cab, the Cinsault adds aromatics while the Shiraz gives meatiness and spice.
Casa Bauzá Atrevido 2018 - if you like the bright, ripe fruit of a new-world red, along with the power and concentration of southern France or Italy, you’ll love this.
- Tim Smith Bugalugs Barossa Shiraz 2020 - It’s classic Aussie Shiraz - ripe, bold and powerful, with plenty of sweet dark fruit and a savoury edge.
- D'Iatra Priorat 2015 - an explosive blend of Carignan, Garnacha, Cab Sauv and Syrah, but it’s smooth and approachable at the same time. If you’ve never tried Priorat before, this is the perfect place to start
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
Due to increased volumes over Christmas, UPS is experiencing slight delays. We thank you for your patience & understanding when next-day delivery is less consistent during this time.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.