Easter Survival Pack
WineSpark Price €134.26
The extra-long weekend is almost here, woohoo!
So if you’re in a fix for wine, I’ve put together a case of 6 of my favourite bottles for Easter. In it you’ll get…
- 1x Château Leydet-Valentin Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2019 - Lamb loves Bordeaux, so I’ll be getting in a bottle of this smooth and structured Merlot-Cabernet Franc blend, from a property right beside the world-famous Château Figeac
- 1x Domaine de St Romble Sancerre Vieilles Vignes 2021 - Springtime is when Sancerre comes alive… salads really sing with this classy Sauvignon made from old vines for extra richness and concentration
- 1x Domaine Saint Andrieu Provence Rosé 2022 - you know the sunshine is coming when the new vintage of Provence rosé lands. This is bursting with bright red fruit and herbaceous flavours, possibly my favourite vintage yet
- 1x Stepp Pinot Noir Buntsandstein 2020 - we’re down to our last few bottles of the 2020 vintage of a big customer favourite. Smooth and elegant Pinot from one of the wine world’s best-kept secrets - the Pfalz in Germany
- 1x Hogan Divergent 2018 - a Bordeaux-style Cape blend from Jocelyn Hogan, one of South Africa’s most respected winemakers. The addition of Carignan gives it extra freshness which makes it perfect for anything grilled this time of year
- 1x Arroyo de Arrayán Blanco 2019 - Spanish whites are flying right now and this wine is one of the big reasons why. An aromatic blend of Grenache Blanc and Grenache Gris, made by rising star winemaker Maite Sánchez in Méntrida.
Just make sure you order before 12pm on Wednesday. After that, there’ll be no Easter miracles...
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Lovely selection of wines. Haven't finished the whole pack yet but really enjoyed the reds in particular
Thank you Ciaran - really glad these hit the spot! Cheers Eamon