Easthope Family Winegrowers Hawke's Bay 6-pack
WineSpark Price €170.18
And rather than making you wait… the wines have just completed their long journey to Ireland!
Like lots of people over here, Rod’s an old-world wine nut. He loves his classic French and Italian wines.
So if that sounds like you, you’re in great hands.
He takes the unmistakably intense and aromatic fruit of Hawke’s Bay, and uses classic old-world winemaking techniques.
It’s the best of both worlds.
The wines are here, so I’ve built a special case so you can get a taste.
In the case you’ll taste some seriously fine New Zealand wines, including:
- 2x Home Block Hawke’s Bay Syrah 2020 - Rod’s flagship red and everything you want in a good Syrah and more. It’s got intense florals, pepper and vibrant blueberry flavours, with gorgeous weight and presence, yet it’s just 13.5% alcohol. If you like your northern Rhone you’ll be blown away
- 2x Skeetfield Vineyard Hawke’s Bay Chardonnay 2020 - made from grapes from Hawke’s Bay’s best Chardonnay vineyard, owned by friends. Rod humbly says this wine makes them look clever year in, year out. Think Premier Cru Burgundy style and quality here
- 2x Two Terraces Vineyard Hawke’s Bay Gamay 2020 - a real hidden gem, there’s just 0.1% of Gamay vineyards in New Zealand compared to Pinot Noir. If you like Beaulojais you’ll love this - and the perfect red to chill down in this warm weather.
So we’re extra-lucky to get our hands on some!
These are small-production, artisanal wines, made by one of the best winemakers in New Zealand.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.