Federico Cerelli Tuscan Classics 6-pack
WineSpark Price €180.34
Federico Cerelli, who made Tignanello and Solaia - two of Italy’s most famous wines - is now making his own range exclusively for WineSpark.
Oh yes - you read that right.
His range for WineSpark is called I Filari, which means ‘the rows’. He’s taken his favourite small parcels of wine which he’s already made at his client wineries, and bottles them under his name for you.
It’s the first time in his life he’s been able to put his own name on a label. And you made it happen
Here's what you'll get in the case:
- 3x I Filari Toscana Cabernet Franc 2020 - it’s rare to find a 100% Cab Franc anywhere, but Suvereto’s long growing season and complex soils suits it perfectly. Federico employs every trick in the luxury winemaking book to make this taste sensational. Think inky graphite nose, and a smooth, refined and focussed palate. It’s a Super Tuscan without the Super price tag
- 3x I Filari Toscana Viognier 2019 - the sandy soils and cool temperatures here in Suvereto are perfect for Viognier - you get great ripeness, dried apricot and tropical flavours. If you like your northern Rhone whites, even Chablis, then this is for you.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.