French Classics 6-pack
WineSpark Price €179.84
As a WineSpark member, you’ve caught on to a smarter way of buying wine.
You’ve got access to smaller, lesser-known producers, who don’t command big name prices in the first place.
And through your monthly membership, their wines are made even more affordable.
With a steady stream of arrivals coming into the warehouse in time for Christmas, I thought I’d mix a case of my favourite classics from all over France for you to try.
In the 6-pack you’ll get a bottle each of:
Domaine Nicolas Hautes-Côtes de Beaune Rouge ‘En Château’ 2021 - picked from 60 year-old vines from a small vineyard called En Château. The wine is then aged for 12 months in a combination of French and American oak - sacrilege for this part of France!
La Manufacture Chablis Premier Cru Forêts 2021 - from the Montmains region of Chablis, this is a masterful example of ripe and complex Chardonnay from a brilliant vintage
- Domaine Jean Fournier Marsannay Rouge Cuvée Saint-Urbain 2021 - no French case is complete without Pinot Noir from Burgundy - this is a dark and brooding style from Marsannay. It’s a blend of Laurent’s four best vineyards, which are earmarked for future Premier Cru status. So you’re getting Premier Cru quality at an ordinary cru price
- Domaine Olivier Hillaire Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2021 - a blend of Olivier’s favourite vineyards dotted around Châteauneuf - some are on sand, others on pebbles, and others on limestone - giving incredible balance to the wine. The average age of the vines here is 85 years - and you can taste the concentration and complexity in every sip
- Domaine de St Romble Sancerre 2022 - from the famous Terres Blanches soils in Sancerre, which gives a kaleidoscope of flavours to Sauvignon Blanc - everything from tropical, herbaceous to cassis. This is classic Sancerre at an amazing price
- Domaine de Boischampt Juliénas Les 4 Cerisiers 2019 - winemaker Thibaud’s flagship wine, and a great introduction to a prestigious village cru in Beaujolais. It’s a gorgeous balance of the bright red fruit of the Gamay grape, and the earthiness of the ‘terroir’ of the area.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Would highly recommend
Thank you Sean!
delivered promptly and well packaged - cant wait for the next offer!
Delighted to hear it! Thank you both :)