Hidden Gems 6-pack
WineSpark Price €135.70
I’ve had a look at the forecast for the weekend, and my best advice would be to get out of the country.
Failing that, you can get great joy out of my latest and greatest discoveries instead.
Timing is everything - these new wines have landed just in time for the long weekend.
So I’ve put together a 6-pack of some of my favourite recent arrivals, all from lesser-known wine regions with huge upside.
In the case you’ll get a bottle each of:
- Domaine les Sibu Sablet 2021 - a rich and juicy blend of Grenache and Syrah from an up-and-coming village in the southern Rhône. My friend Bénédicte owns a wine shop in Toulouse and this is one of her big sellers
- El Mago Garnacha Blanca 2022 - from the unsung and remote Terra Alta region far southwest of Barcelona, this is everything I love in a white wine - textured, easy-drinking and lip-smackingly fresh (and it’s organic too!)
- Les Pedreras Cebreros Rosado 2022 - a serious Garnacha rosé from Bárbara Requejo, one of Cebreros’ most exciting young winemakers. I tried this exact wine from barrel when I visited last October and loved it
- Chiara Condello Predappio Sangiovese 2020 - Chiara is one of the rising stars of Italian wine - this is a powerful, elegant Sangiovese from the Emilia-Romagna region near Bologna
- Virgile Joly Saint-Saturnin Rouge 2016 - Terrasses du Larzac is home to the Languedoc’s most exciting (and expensive!) wines, and this wine is a great example why. If you like a punchy Rhône red with the smoothness of an aged Bordeaux, this will be right up your street
- Alento Reserva Branco 2021 - a blend of 70% Arinto and 30% Antão Vaz, two typical grapes of Alentejo. A huge hit on our Spring Tour of Dublin and Cork, where Luis was pouring sneaky samples from under the table.
At WineSpark, you’re already saving big by getting exclusive member prices on all of our wines.
And because these regions aren’t really known (yet) - the value for money is even greater.
It’s a double win!
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
It was an anniversary present and they loved it.💓