Mauricio Lorca Mendoza 6-Pack
WineSpark Price €111.94
When I called up Mauricio to tell him about WineSpark, he knew just the wines to reach for.
And he's repaying the favour of years supporting him by giving me access to them at ridiculous prices. So the real winner in all of this is you.
The latest shipment has just arrived, so I’ve put together a 6-pack of the ultimate smooth and sumptuous reds. In the case you’ll get:
- 2x Pequenas Parcelas Malbec 2017 - Mauricio’s favourite style of Malbec - a powerful red from his Los Arboles vineyard, aged for 12 months in French and American oak, and a further year and a half in bottle before release
- 2x Pequenas Parcelas Gran Malbec 2015 - Maurcio takes a corner of the same vineyard and decreases the yield by 40% for extra power and concentration. He then puts it in new French oak for 18 months, followed by 5 years in bottle
- 2x Pequenas Parcelas Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Mauricio reckons Cab is the next big thing to come out of Argentina - this is a blend of two vineyards and the grapes hang for a month longer than the Malbec to maximise ripeness. It then spends 12 months in French and American oak and has been waiting patiently ever since in bottle to be opened!
Mauricio is one of Argentina's most respected winemakers, and I've known him for years at Naked. So it’s a real coup to get him on board.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
The Gran Malbec was superb. Other wines great also
Again, these are one of my favorite Malbecs and overall wines. They have a mix of aromas and incredibly well balanced in flavor with a lasting and velvety finish in palate. This is my second purchase and I'm telling you it won't be my last....
Thank you Andreea, couldn't agree more!
Looking forward to picking my next batch of quality red wines
Thanks David, super!
Really enjoyed these wines. Will be ordering another 6 soon if there are any left!
The 2017 tasted balanced with lovely flavour ( according to me) but the 2015 was just wonderful. I’m over spending time in Dunnes or Tesco scanning for a good Malbec my friends insist they found
So happy to let the professionals do the work for me
Unfortunately when I joined you I decided to drink less but better so restricted to only one glass! Lovely with lamb