Natalia Poblete Discovery 6-pack
WineSpark Price €149.50
Natalia Poblete is exactly the type of winemaker I love to discover.
She’s talented, she’s under-the-radar (for now), and premium Chilean wines like hers just don’t get given a chance in Ireland.
So here are six bottles of Natalia’s dreamy reds for you to taste, so you can treat yourself. In the case you’ll get:
- 2x Casa Bauzá Presumido Carménère 2020 - nowhere else does the Carménère grape like Chile. This is a smooth, elegant and refined red that the locals go nuts for - only a tiny amount of this is exported outside of the country
- 2x Casa Bauzá Atrevido 2018 - Natalia takes 6 different grape varieties, from her best tanks and barrels, and blends them together to make the ultimate big red
- 2x Carigno del Maule Carignan 2020 - old vine Carignan is Chile's forgotten treasure. It was planted en masse in the Maule Valley in the 1940s, but it was only as recently as 2010 that winemakers started rediscovering the incredible potential of these precious old vines. If you like your classic French and Italian reds - Bordeaux, Barbera, Barolo... give this a try.
Premium Chile is one of the wine world’s best kept secrets.
Everyone knows about the cheap plonk you’ll find in the supermarket. But far fewer people know that when you pay a little bit more for Chilean wine, it way over-delivers on quality.
I’m happy and proud to have found a bunch of like-minded wine drinkers like you - who’ll back quality, no matter where it’s from.
Head winemaker of Casa Bauza and Chile's Young Winemaker of the Year in 2018
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.