New Languedoc Discoveries 6-Pack
WineSpark Price €175.56
Earlier this year, on strict orders from members, I went on the hunt for new Languedoc reds at an organic wine fair in Montpellier called Millésime Bio.
I found a few stunners, and I couldn’t be more excited to show them to you now.
The wines are finally here, so here’s what you’ll get in our New Languedoc Discoveries 6-pack:
- 2x Terre des Dames La Dame 2020 - a classic Languedoc blend of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah from Saint-Chinian. This will become my go-to summer red, it’s that delicious. I’d serve it slightly chilled and it will make anything off the grill sing. 17/20 from JancisRobinson.com - high praise indeed
- 2x Virgile Rouge Saint-Saturnin 2016 - Virgile’s most precious wine, the 2016 vintage of the first wine he ever made. Terrasses du Larzac is home to the Languedoc’s most exciting (and expensive!) wines, and this wine is a great example why. If you like a punchy Rhône red with the smoothness of an aged Bordeaux, this will be right up your street
- 1x Mas Calamiac Minervois 2019 - tasting this amongst hundreds of other wines at the fair reminded me of how good it is… a dark and savoury blend of Grenache and Syrah, aged in concrete eggs and oh-so drinkable
- 1x Château Maris Les Amandiers Minervois 2018 - Ben’s top wine at Maris, the world-class winery he works at by day. A super-indulgent, luxurious Syrah, made from their best grapes, aged in 100% new French oak. Think Côte Rôtie standard and style - this wine gets big scores from all the critics that taste it.
It’s about time I showed you more Languedoc reds. And the timing has worked out perfectly.
The wines are a dream with Mediterranean-style food - anything grilled, vibrant salads, baby potatoes… basically the summer diet.
And the value for the quality of fruit and winemaking that goes into these wines - is unmatched anywhere else in France.
I worked closely with Ben for 10 years at Naked - Ben as a young, up-and-coming winemaker, me as a young, mostly-winging-it Managing Director.
It’s fair to say we both had a role to play in growing our respective careers and businesses - Ben is now one of Naked’s most successful winemakers.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.