Spain's Rising Stars 6-pack
WineSpark Price €140.17
Big news. I’ve just landed three future rockstars of Spanish wine.
I met César, Berta and Ana at the Barcelona Wine Fair in April - the great and the good of the wine world were together for the first time in two years.
Once I tasted the wines, I knew I had to snap them up quick. Before another importer did.
The wines are on the way, so I’ve mixed a 6-pack of Spain’s future star winemakers, to be delivered in the middle of July.
In the pack you’ll get…
- 2x Berta Valgañón Pretium Rioja Tinto 2018 - inky-dark purple in colour, full of lush and juicy blackberries, a savoury edge, and gorgeous florals from the 5% of Grenache, Graciano and Viura in the blend
- 1x Berta Valgañón Pretium Rioja Blanco 2018 - a blend of Viura and Malvasia, fresh and aromatic, with a subtle smoky nuttiness, and a delicious saline finish. Burgundy lovers rejoice. 93 points from Tim Atkin MW - high praise indeed
- 1x César Márquez Parajes Bierzo 2020 - César’s introduction to Bierzo, and incredible value too. He takes small parcels from all over the region to make this wine - including some hillside sites which sell for eye-watering prices elsewhere. This is one for the Pinot lovers
- 1x César Márquez Valtuille Bierzo 2020 - the Mencía grapes here are from César’s village of Valtuille so you can get a sense for what it tastes like - it’s soft, silky and savoury, like a good northern Rhône Syrah. Just gorgeous and 13% alcohol
- 1x Ana Carazo La Loba Ribera Del Duero 2018 - a powerful, brooding Tempranillo, with lovely florals and meaty flavours. This is Ribera with bags of personality - just like Ana. 94 points from Decanter.
These wines are exactly why I started WineSpark - to give you insider access to the world’s most premium wine regions.
And to share them at more affordable prices - if these wines made it to Ireland through normal retail, they’d cost €238. As a member, you don’t pay the markup - so you can get them for €140.17.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.