Spring Tasting Favourites 6-pack
WineSpark Price €139.97
We loved hitting the road last week with our winemakers.
Meeting 185 customers across Dublin and Cork was a real 'pinch me' moment on how far we've come!
We had over 35 wines on show, and these are the top six, according to orders from the tastings.
So if you're in a fix for a case of wine for the weekend, this will tick all boxes.
In the case you’ll get…
- 1x Tim Smith Barossa Shiraz 2020 - a big, gutsy red from Australia’s premier wine growing region. Perfect for sipping by the barbecue, and the ultimate match for red meat
- 1x Corofin Settlement Vineyard Pinot Noir 2020 - from an east-facing vineyard planted to a high density - which means more vines fighting for less space, which means ‘vineyard identity' in the wine. From the warmer 2020 vintage, wine expert Jamie Goode called this wine ‘one of the best Marlborough Pinots I've ever had'
- 1x Carinus Rooidraai Chenin Blanc 2021 - made from old vine Swartland fruit from one of the best growers in the country. this wine confirms why South Africa is arguably the greatest place on earth to make Chenin Blanc
- 1x Luis Louro Alento Reserva Tinto 2018 - from the best-value region (Alentejo) in Europe’s best-value country (Portugal). A dark and brooding red which ticks every box
- 1x Domaine Saint Andrieu Provence Rosé 2022 - you know that good weather is around the corner when the new vintage of Provence rosé lands. This is bursting with bright red fruit and herbaceous flavours, possibly my favourite vintage yet
- 1x Château Leydet-Valentin Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2019 - Spring lamb loves Bordeaux, so try this smooth and structured Merlot-Cabernet Franc blend, from a property right beside the world-famous Château Figeac.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.