Summer Sizzlers 6-pack
WineSpark Price €119.78
Dare I say it… the sun has finally got its hat on.
So I’ve put together six of my favourite wines that are perfect for summer drinking right now. In this case you’ll get:
- 1x Marchiori Prosecco Superiore 2022 - Prosecco as it used to be made - from five ancient grape varieties, from steep hilly sites with a wonderful mixture of soils.
- 1x Cillar de Silos Rosado 2022 - a Tempranillo rosé with 20% of the Albillo white grape blended in, which gives a gorgeous citrusy flavour to the wild strawberries and herbs of the Tempranillo. One of Aoife Carrigy’s wines of the week in last weekend’s Irish Independent
- 1x Mantel Blanco Verdejo 2022 - from high up in the hills of northern Spain, this is crisp, fresh and tropical. My fridge is never shy of a bottle of this
- 1x Olivier Hillaire Côtes du Rhône Vieilles Vignes 2021 - a rich, juicy blend of Syrah and Grenache, farmed organically and made in exactly the same way as Olivier’s Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- 1x Pequeñas Parcelas Mendoza Gran Malbec 2015 - a rich and powerful high-altitude Malbec with enough oak and age that's turned it all silky-smooth. Goes great with anything that once went ‘moo’
- 1x I Filari Toscana Cabernet Franc 2020 - winemaker Federico employs every trick in the luxury winemaking book to make this taste sensational. Think inky graphite nose, and a smooth, refined and focussed palate. It’s a Super Tuscan without the Super price tag.
These wines are backed by 36 glowing 5-star customer reviews - so you know they’re going to be a hit.
And the best bit - if you bought wines of this quality in the shops, they’d cost you €206. As a WineSpark member, you save €66 on this case alone.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Great value variety box as an intro. I have only tasted the rose, Prosecco and the Côtes du Rhône so far but my rating is 5 stars.
thank you so much for the amazing review, I'm delighted to hear you've enjoyed the wines so far!
Indulgent afternoon on our patio with friends who like their wine as much as we do.
The Prosecco was divine-so much so that the boys were only allowed a taster!
Rosé ( which normally I’m not a fan) was gorgeous
Our favourite however was the Malbec so much so I ordered a case the following day.!
Wa husband very much enjoyed no 4
The others get my vote too- wonderful value for quality wine
Hi Pauline that sounds heavenly - let me know where and when next time!! Cheers Eamon