Terre des Dames Discovery 6-pack
WineSpark Price €121.34
Terre des Dames is one of the Languedoc’s most exciting names. Jancis Robinson, the world’s most respected wine critic - called it ‘one of my Languedoc favourites’ in the FT.
I first met Lidewij at a wine fair in Montpelier earlier this year. I loved her wines and her story, so I placed an order for her main red, La Dame, straight away.
And I knew once the cold weather hit, it would be time for La Diva to shine - a richer and more powerful red.
That shipment has finally arrived, so I’ve mixed a 6-pack of Lidewij’s beautiful wines so you can try them for yourself. In the case you’ll get:
- 4x Terre des Dames La Dame 2020 - a classic Languedoc blend of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah. This is my go-to house red, it’s that delicious. You can serve it slightly chilled and it will make anything off the grill sing. 17/20 from JancisRobinson.com - high praise indeed
- 2x Terre des Dames La Diva 2020 - Saint-Chinian is generally known for robust and rustic reds, but this wine couldn’t be any more different. It’s a blend of Syrah, Grenache and a special 100 year-old parcel of Alicante Bouschet It spends 12 months in big Burgundy oak barrels, which gives the wine a lovely softness but preserves all the amazing aromas from the fruit.
The value here is just sensational. There’s simply nowhere else in France you can get this kind of value for red wines.
And the WineSpark model, where you pay a monthly fee to get wholesale prices, makes them even more affordable.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.