Tesselaarsdal 2022 Pre-order
WineSpark Price €189.74
Respected wine expert Greg Sherwood MW called Berene ‘the next South African Pinot Noir icon’. The hype is real.
She sells 100% of her wines on allocation - such is the demand for them. And she’s very careful where they end up.
So we’re lucky to get our hands on a small amount of her new vintage, which will be here by the end of June. In this special pre-order you’ll get:
- 4x Tesselaarsdal Pinot Noir 2022 - a darker, riper vintage for Pinot, with flavours of dark cherries, violets and fresh herbs. Berene ferments 10% whole bunch to give the wine a bit of extra structure and oomph. It’s got a lovely intensity and creaminess to it, and has a long silky finish
- 2x Tesselaarsdal Chardonnay 2022 - Berene ages the wine in amphorae (clay pots) which draws out the beautiful citrus blossom and peachy flavours of Chardonnay. There’s a subtle salinity going on and such a beautiful texture on the palate. One for the Chablis lovers - more Chardonnay should be made like this!
This is what WineSpark is all about - giving you access to amazing wines that you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
Made by an inspirational woman, who has achieved so much with Tesselaarsdal as her side hustle, and the best is still to come.
And for me, knowing and appreciating Berene’s story makes drinking her wines so much more enjoyable.
Pre-order your case now, and the wine will be delivered by the end of June.
Every wine list needs a kick-ass Pinot and Chardonnay and it's hard to beat the good stuff from the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley in South Africa.
So when I was tipped off on an employee of the legendary Hamilton Russell Vineyards making her own wine on the side, I had to find out more.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.