The Luxury WineSpark Christmas Collection
WineSpark Price €411.62
If you fancy an extra step up in quality from the Classic WineSpark Christmas Collection, you’ve come to the right place.
You’ll get 10 luxurious, no-expense-spared wines, plus a tin of organic olive oil and a magnificent 1.5 litre magnum of Gerd Stepp's Pfalz Pinot Noir.
In the case you’ll get…
Cillar de Silos Torresilo Ribera del Duero 2020 - with its striking orange label and rich, opulent flavours, it’s a bottle that lasts long in the memory
- Domaine de St Romble Sancerre Vieilles Vignes 2021 - an intense, concentrated Sauvignon Blanc made from the famous Terres Blanches soils - which gives it a pretty mind-blowing spectrum of flavours
I Filari Amarone Riserva 2016 - heaven for sipping gently by the fire (indoors or outdoors). Or with served with aged cheese as the perfect ending to a good meal
Franck Massard Arbequina Olive Oil - an organic, 100% natural olive oil made using arbequina olives from the wild and remote Montsant wine region
Mélanie Pfister Silberberg Noble Riesling 2007 - a very special and delightful sweet wine, only produced in the best years
Carigno del Maule Carignan 2020 - a rich, refined red made from 75 year-old Carignan vines in Chile. If you like your classic French and Italian reds - Bordeaux, Barbera, Barolo... give this a try
- Nomades Campania Faino Fiano 2022 - one of my favourite discoveries of the year so far, Cathal McBride reviewed it in Sunday’s Business Post and declared it ‘complex and deliciously balanced, it’s well worth checking out’
- Domaine Jean Fournier Marsannay Rouge Cuvée Saint-Urbain 2021 - a blend of Laurent’s four best vineyards, which are earmarked for future Premier Cru status. So you’re getting Premier Cru quality at an ordinary cru price
- Argila Brut Nature 2013 - from a special 60 year-old single vineyard, based on clay soils. This is an incredibly special bottle - it’s from the 2013 vintage, but still tastes so fresh, creamy and pure
- La Manufacture Chablis Premier Cru Forêts 2021 - from the Montmains region of Chablis, this is a masterful example of ripe and complex Chardonnay from a brilliant vintage
- Podere Gagliassi Barolo DOCG 2019 - a single-vineyard Barolo from the Badarina cru in Serralunga. It's deep in colour, and floral and liquorice aromas jump out of the glass. On the palate it's big, juicy and well-structured, with a long, satisfying finish.
And last but not least, the ultimate centrepiece for your Christmas table - a magnum of Stepp Pinot Noir.
Aged in Grand Cru barrels from Burgundy, it’s 1.5 litres of pure indulgence. Think juicy red fruit, cloves and warming Christmas spices in your glass… mmm.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Half way through, just superb highlight was the Stepp pinot noir magnum and the Ribeira del Doura were fantastic.
Great quality wines that get people talking around the table. Wine is about people after all.
Wine really is about people! So pleased it was a feature of your Christmas, Donal :)