The Luxury WineSpark Collection
WineSpark Price €295.58
If you’ve been saving your hard-earned pennies for WineSpark to get going, then this is the case for you.
I wanted to put together a case of no-compromise, insane quality wines that show the absolute best of each region they’re made in.
These are exactly the sort of ultra-premium wines that cost an arm and a leg in traditional retail… but thanks to your WineSpark membership, they’re now way more affordable to you.
You’ve got everything from an iconic Ribera del Duero Tempranillo, to Premier Cru Chablis, organic Barbera Superiore and old-vine Sancerre.
Here’s what’s in the case:
- Flor de Silos Ribera del Duero 2016 - the flagship red of the highly regarded Cillar de Silos. Made from 120+ year old vines, and just 10 barrels made. The most decadent, luxurious and powerful Spanish red you could possibly imagine
- Monte Branco Tinto 2016 - a future icon of Portuguese wine, no doubt. Only made in the best years, from Luis’ best fruit, aged to perfection for when it reaches you
- Domaine 47N3E Chablis Premier Cru Côte de Savant 2018 - the top estate wine from Guillaume Michaut, one of Chablis’ rising stars. If you like your fine white Burgundies this is for you
- Domaine de St Romble Sancerre Vieilles Vignes 2019 - an intense, concentrated Sauvignon Blanc made from the famous Terres Blanches soils - which gives it a pretty mind-blowing spectrum of flavours
- Cordero Hica Barbera d'Alba 2017 - an organic Barbera Superiore, never sold outside of Italy before. It’s made from a vineyard called Bricco Gatti, which is well known in Alba for producing the best Barbera
- Domaine Nicolas Hautes-Côtes de Beaune Blanc 2019 - forget Macon... this is further north and is fresher, rounder, better balanced. This is just textbook Burgundy Chardonnay at an amazing price
- Domaine Nicolas Santenay Les Charmes Dessous Rouge 2019 - silky, soft Santenay from the same estate, made from a special 70 year-old vineyard the size of a tennis court
- La Mateo Rioja Parcelas Singulares 2016 - Mateo’s top wine, made from three old Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuela parcels in Rioja Baja. Including some of the highest Garnacha vineyards in all of Rioja. 18 months in French oak gives it structure and silky-smoothness
- Jones Winery & Vineyard L.J. 2017 - from gold-mining country in Rutherglen, Australia... this is Mandy Jones' flagship wine made from precious 116 year-old vines
Domaine Habrard Crozes Hermitage Rouge Sylvain 2019 - made from winemaker Laurent’s best Crozes plots, and only gets made in the best vintages
Marchiori Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut - characterful, artisanal and delicious Prosecco (yes you read that right) - made by hand from five ancient grape varieties, from steep hilly sites with a wonderful mixture of soils. The wine tastes as good as it looks, and you’ll find it right at home in Michelin-starred restaurants as the welcome wine.
- Carinus Rooidraai Chenin Blanc 2020 - made from old vine Swartland fruit from one of the best growers in the country. this wine confirms why South Africa is arguably the greatest place on earth to make Chenin Blanc
All orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
Minimum order requirement is 6 bottles.
We'll do our best to deliver orders next day placed before 12pm Monday-Thursday, and any orders after 12pm will be packed for delivery the day after.
Please bear with us however as we get going!
Orders are only confirmed and processed between 10.30am - 10:00pm Monday-Saturday, and 12.30pm and 10pm on Sundays.
We ship to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery to Northern Ireland is €2 per case to cover additional shipping costs.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.