The Luxury WineSpark Collection
WineSpark Price €359.69
I wanted to put together a case of no-compromise, insane quality wines that show the absolute best of each region they’re made in.
These are exactly the sort of ultra-premium wines that cost an arm and a leg in traditional retail… but thanks to your WineSpark membership, they’re now way more affordable to you.
You’ve got everything from an iconic Ribera del Duero Tempranillo, to Crozes Hermitage Syrah, white Burgundy, and old-vine Sancerre.
Here’s what’s in the case:
- Flor de Silos Ribera del Duero 2016 - the flagship red of the highly regarded Cillar de Silos. Made from 120+ year old vines, and just 10 barrels made. The most decadent, luxurious and powerful Spanish red you could possibly imagine
- Cordero Hica Barbera d'Alba 2018 - an organic Barbera Superiore, never sold outside of Italy before. It’s made from a vineyard called Bricco Gatti, which is well known in Alba for producing the best Barbera
- Hogan Chenin Blanc 2018 - the nose is just amazing - it’s got peaches, honeysuckle and florals, you could (and should) sniff it for ages. On the palate it’s rich, textured and generous - if you like a full-bodied Chardonnay or Viognier, you’ll love this.
- Cal Batllet Gratallops 5 Partides Priorat 2015 - Priorat is probably the greatest place in the world for the Carignan grape - and this is one of the best examples, made from Marc’s grandfather’s 100+ year old vines
- I Filari Toscana Viognier 2019 - This fresh and elegant white is from the coast in Suvereto. The sandy soils and cool temperatures here are perfect for Viognier - you get great ripeness, dried apricot and tropical flavours. If you like your northern Rhone whites, even Chablis, then this is for you.
- Domaine de St Romble Sancerre Vieilles Vignes 2020 - an intense, concentrated Sauvignon Blanc made from the famous Terres Blanches soils - which gives it a pretty mind-blowing spectrum of flavours
- Domaine Habrard Crozes Hermitage Rouge Sylvain 2019 - made from winemaker Laurent’s best Crozes plots, and only gets made in the best vintages
- Domaine Jean Fournier Marsannay Rouge Cuvée St Urbain 2019 - the perfect way to discover Marsannay Pinot Noir. It’s the ‘second wine’ of Laurent’s top 4 Marsannay sites, which are earmarked for future Premier Cru status. So you’re getting Premier Cru fruit at an ordinary cru price.
- Champagne Leclerc Briant Brut Réserve - the label might say Brut but this is no ordinary Brut. It’s Leclerc Briant’s signature wine, their calling card, so it has to be brilliant and perfect every single year - an energetic, vibrant Champagne that is rich and refreshing at the same time.
- Domaine Jean Fournier Marsannay Blanc Les Longeroies 2018 - it’s a Chardonnay with great energy and complexity - exactly what you want from a good white Burgundy.
- I Filari Chianti Rufina Riserva 2017 - this wine is a nod to how great Chianti used to be made - old vines, spontaneous fermentation from wild yeasts, and ageing in giant oak casks from the nearby Langhe region. It's a rich, refined and complex red, with classic Tuscan woody and violet notes.
- Corofin Folium Vineyard Chardonnay 2019 - this is a textured, structured Chardonnay, with yellow fruit, citrus, spice and even a touch of saltiness. If you like a bigger style of Chardonnay like Meursault, then this is one to try.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.