The Luxury WineSpark Collection
WineSpark Price €391.67
I wanted to put together a case of no-compromise, insane quality wines that show the absolute best of each region they’re made in.
These are exactly the sort of ultra-premium wines that cost an arm and a leg in traditional retail… but thanks to your WineSpark membership, they’re now way more affordable to you.
You’ve got everything from an iconic Ribera del Duero Tempranillo, to Crozes Hermitage Syrah, white Burgundy, and old-vine Sancerre.
Here’s what’s in the case:
I Filari Chianti Rufina Riserva 2017 - this wine is a nod to how great Chianti used to be made - old vines, spontaneous fermentation from wild yeasts, and ageing in giant oak casks from the nearby Langhe region. It's a rich, refined and complex red, with classic Tuscan woody and violet notes.
- L'Eclat de Valentin Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2015 - your chance to taste a top Saint-Émilion Grand Cru from a great vintage, which is drinking well now and will continue to age if you want to lay it down.
Cordero Hica Barbera d'Alba 2018 - an organic Barbera Superiore, never sold outside of Italy before. It’s made from a vineyard called Bricco Gatti, which is well known in Alba for producing the best Barbera
- Hogan Chenin Blanc 2018 - the nose is just amazing - it’s got peaches, honeysuckle and florals, you could (and should) sniff it for ages. On the palate it’s rich, textured and generous - if you like a full-bodied Chardonnay or Viognier, you’ll love this.
- Cal Batllet Gratallops 5 Partides Priorat 2015 - Priorat is probably the greatest place in the world for the Carignan grape - and this is one of the best examples, made from Marc’s grandfather’s 100+ year old vines
Domaine de St Romble Sancerre Vieilles Vignes 2021 - an intense, concentrated Sauvignon Blanc made from the famous Terres Blanches soils - which gives it a pretty mind-blowing spectrum of flavours
- Domaine Habrard Crozes Hermitage Rouge Sylvain 2019 - made from winemaker Laurent’s best Crozes plots, and only gets made in the best vintages
Corofin Folium Vineyard Chardonnay 2019 - this is a textured, structured Chardonnay, with yellow fruit, citrus, spice and even a touch of saltiness. If you like a bigger style of Chardonnay like Meursault, then this is one to try.
Domaine Jean Fournier Fixin Les Petits Crais 2019 - This is a dark, savoury and fleshy Pinot - with an extra dimension of layered fruit and aromatics which makes it unmistakably Burgundian.
Champagne Leclerc Briant Millésime Extra Brut 2015 - The 2014 vintage of this wine scored 96 points and a gold medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards, and the 2015 follows on from this in quality and style
Domaine Julien Gros Savigny-Les-Beaune Blanc 2018 - a flinty, nutty, citrusy nose, followed by a broad, textured and complex palate - fine white Burgundy heaven.
Tim Smith Barossa Shiraz 2020 - Tim’s flagship wine - a big, gutsy red from Australia’s top region. Perfect for sipping by the firepit, and the ultimate match for red meat.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.