The WineSpark Big Six
WineSpark Price €119.59
By popular demand, here are six of our biggest reds!
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a big red from time to time. Whether it’s to pair with big food like steak, or sometimes you just want something to hit the spot and assault the senses.
So I’ve carefully picked out six reds that are big on flavour, but uncompromising on quality.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Pequenas Parcelas Gran Malbec 2015 - a powerful red aged in 100% new French oak for 18 months, from an immaculate vineyard high up in the Uco Valley in Mendoza
- Jones Winery Shiraz 2017 - this Rutherglen Shiraz is from 50+ year old vines and is plush, concentrated and powerful, with a gentle kick of pepper and spice
- Mas Calamiac Minervois 2019 - the perfect WineSpark red... dark, savoury and oh-so drinkable. It’s organic and biodynamic too
- Cillar de Silos Crianza 2018 - a rich, polished Ribera del Duero which is the house wine in high-end restaurants across northern Spain
- Cordero Hica Barbera d'Alba 2018 - an organic Barbera Superiore, never sold outside of Italy before. It’s made from a vineyard called Bricco Gatti, which is well known in Alba for producing the best Barbera
- D'Iatra Priorat 2016 - an explosive blend of Carignan, Garnacha, Cab Sauv and Syrah, but it’s smooth and approachable at the same time. If you’ve never tried Priorat before, this is the perfect place to start
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
The delivery was on time. The wines were varied in taste and body but the quality was excellent throughout.
Based on that experience I wonder why I joined wine spark🤨
I really enjoyed these wines . An interesting choice, great value, delivered promptly.
8 bottles into my first pack and I’ve enjoyed every one of them, refreshingly new and good value for money. Keep up the good work Eamon.
Great selection of quality wines and excellent service. I’m convinced, highly recommend and have spread the word. well done
Thanks Cormac, glad it all hit the spot. Appreciate you spreading the word! Cheers Eamon