The WineSpark Luxury Pack
WineSpark Price €170.63
These are exactly the sort of ultra-premium wines that cost an arm and a leg in traditional retail… but thanks to your WineSpark membership, they’re now way more affordable to you.
You’ve got everything from an iconic Ribera del Duero Tempranillo, to Premier Cru Chablis, old-vine Shiraz and one of South Africa's very best white wines.
Here’s what’s in the case:
- Flor de Silos Ribera del Duero 2016 - the flagship red of the highly regarded Cillar de Silos. Made from 120+ year old vines, and just 10 barrels made. The most decadent, luxurious and powerful Spanish red you could possibly imagine
- Monte Branco Tinto 2016 - a future icon of Portuguese wine, no doubt. Only made in the best years, from Luis’ best fruit, aged to perfection for when it reaches you
- La Mateo Rioja Parcelas Singulares 2016 - Mateo’s top wine, made from three old Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuela parcels in Rioja Baja. Including some of the highest Garnacha vineyards in all of Rioja. 18 months in French oak gives it structure and silky-smoothness
- Domaine 47N3E Chablis Premier Cru Côte de Savant 2018 - the top estate wine from Guillaume Michaut, one of Chablis’ rising stars. If you like your fine white Burgundies this is for you
- Jones Winery & Vineyard L.J. 2017 - from gold-mining country in Rutherglen, Australia... this is Mandy Jones' flagship wine made from precious 116 year-old vines
- Carinus Rooidraai Chenin Blanc 2020 - made from old vine Swartland fruit from one of the best growers in the country. this wine confirms why South Africa is arguably the greatest place on earth to make Chenin Blanc
All orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
Minimum order requirement is 6 bottles.
We'll do our best to deliver orders next day placed before 12pm Monday-Thursday, and any orders after 12pm will be packed for delivery the day after.
Please bear with us however as we get going!
Orders are only confirmed and processed between 10.30am - 10:00pm Monday-Saturday, and 12.30pm and 10pm on Sundays.
We ship to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery to Northern Ireland is €2 per case to cover additional shipping costs.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.