The WineSpark Starter Case
WineSpark Price €191.87
What 12 wines could possibly give you the ideal introduction to WineSpark? I had to think long and hard about this one!
I'm glad to say I've come up with a collection of amazing wines that proudly represents the ethos of WineSpark and its winemakers.
Not forgetting the 6 months of sweat and tears it’s taken to get here :)
You’ll find a wide range of styles here - from big, strong reds to light and elegant ones; from crisp whites to rich and refined. Some fizz and rosé too!
But you’re also guaranteed unbelievable quality and passionate, authentic winemaking right through it.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Mas Calamiac Minervois 2018 - the perfect WineSpark red... dark, savoury and oh-so drinkable. It’s organic and biodynamic too
- Cillar de Silos Crianza 2018 - a rich, polished Ribera del Duero which is the house wine in high-end restaurants across northern Spain
- Meltwater Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019 - Sancerre lovers rejoice - this is a generous, textured, easy drinking style of Sauvignon, that’s just hitting its stride now
- La Mateo Rioja Tempranillo Vendimia 2017 - from 50 year old vines and 14 months in French and American oak, this is a classic mellow, fruity, smoky and powerful Rioja
- Mantel Blanco Verdejo 2020 - my guilty pleasure white - crisp, refreshing and amazing value
- Domaine Saint Andrieu Provence Rosé 2020 - an organic, bee-friendly rosé from a seriously underrated Provence estate
- Domaine 47N3E Chablis 2018 - a dry, mellow Chablis from up-and-coming producer Guillaume Michaut
- Carinus Chenin Blanc - a rich yet easy-drinking white from Swartland, South Africa from one of the country’s best growers
- Balma Brut Nature Reserva 2016 - forget Cava... the future of Spanish fizz is Penedes. One taste of this and you’ll see why
- Jones Winery Shiraz 2017 - this Rutherglen Shiraz is from 50+ year old vines and is plush, concentrated and powerful, with a gentle kick of pepper and spice
- Stepp Pinot Noir Vom Buntsandstein 2018 - German Pinot is making serious waves in the wine industry and here is one of Germany’s best winemakers at the top of his game
- Pequenas Parcelas Malbec 2017 - a powerful red from an immaculate vineyard high up in the Uco Valley in Mendoza.
All orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
Minimum order requirement is 6 bottles.
We'll do our best to deliver orders next day placed before 12pm Monday-Thursday, and any orders after 12pm will be packed for delivery the day after.
Please bear with us however as we get going!
Orders are only confirmed and processed between 10.30am - 10:00pm Monday-Saturday, and 12.30pm and 10pm on Sundays.
We ship to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery to Northern Ireland is €2 per case to cover additional shipping costs.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Like other retired people, I guess, we drink a little less these days, but look for better quality (don't get me wrong, this doesn't stop us drinking wine every day!) which is why what you're doing suits us down to the ground. Your business model is excellent and you plainly know what you're talking about. Even the German pinot noir was lovely - an amazing pic. Tried all three reds in the six-pack - delicious and nicely individual. Great value. Well done.
Fabulous variety of wines in the starter case, many of which I would never have chosen. Incredible value and quality. I cannot recommend Winespark highly enough and have passed on the details to my many wine loving friends! A really clever innovative idea that delivers top notch wines straight to your door, many of which we would just not find or try otherwise. I am delighted with the service and the calibre of the wines and wish Eamon every success- highly deserved! Looking forward to sampling and learning more.
Thank you so much Sarah Jane - I'm thrilled to read this!
Never joined a wine club before. Liked the way Eamon has this setup and his approach as he explained it. Park your cynicism and try the wines. I’m just ordering next box of 6. Wines are so good, so normal. Happy to stay im the club…
Thank you David, so happy to have you on board!
Particularly enjoyed the Alento Reserva Tinto and the La Mateo Rioja 2016
thanks Kieran both great wines!
Only one bottle in so far but it was fantastic and something I wouldn’t have picked out myself, which is the whole point;) Furthermore, if each of the wines are as good as the first, this starter case will provide exceptional value.
Top marks for delivery, which was exceptionally quick, particularly as we live deep in the south west of the country.
An excellent experience all round thus far and I look forward to our next order;)
Ah thanks Colin you made my week with this feedback!
It was so exciting opening our delivery and studying the various wines included in the starter case. We could never choosen such great ourselves in a shop so love that such high quality wines are selected for us. We have enjoyed every one opened to date and are already excited for our next order!
thank you for the great feedback Jane - so glad you enjoyed!
Great mix in the starter case giving lots of food pairing options. Every bottle we have tried so far and shared with friends and family has not lasted long!
So good to hear Kevin... thank you!
hoping next month will be a different 12 bottles to try out in the mix to help make a favourite bottle
thanks Lyndall, will get working on that!