The WineSpark Starter Case
WineSpark Price €205.90
What 12 wines could possibly give you the ideal introduction to WineSpark? I had to think long and hard about this one!
I'm glad to say I've come up with a collection of amazing wines that proudly represents the ethos of WineSpark and its winemakers.
Not forgetting the 6 months of sweat and tears it’s taken to get here :)
You’ll find a wide range of styles here - from big, strong reds to light and elegant ones; from crisp whites to rich and refined. Some fizz and rosé too!
But you’re also guaranteed unbelievable quality and passionate, authentic winemaking right through it.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Mas Calamiac Minervois 2019 - the perfect WineSpark red... dark, savoury and oh-so drinkable. It’s organic and biodynamic too
- Stepp Pinot Noir Vom Buntsandstein 2019 - German Pinot is making serious waves in the wine industry and here is one of Germany’s best winemakers at the top of his game
- Domaine de St Romble Sancerre 2020 - a wide spectrum of flavour: everything from tropical, herbaceous to cassis flavours
- La Mateo Rioja Tempranillo Vendimia 2018 - it’s a smooth, velvety and decadent red... which slips down effortlessly and gets better with each and every sip
- Carinus Family Chenin Blanc 2021 - it’s the ultimate guilty pleasure white wine… you get limes, you get florals, pears and apples, with a lovely creaminess and touch of marzipan too
Stepp Riesling Vom Saumagen 2020 - an incredibly delicious Riesling, this is a region on the rise. A local winemaker just received the first ever 100 Parker Points for Riesling - so Gerd’s grapes are in hot demand
- Mantel Blanco Verdejo 2021 - fresh, crisp and delicious, the most versatile white wine - unbelievably drinkable on its own, but goes with so many dishes.
- Marchiori Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut 2021 - characterful, artisanal and delicious Prosecco (yes you read that right) - made by hand from five ancient grape varieties, from steep hilly sites with a wonderful mixture of soils
- Jones Winery Shiraz 2017 - this Rutherglen Shiraz is from 50+ year old vines and is plush, concentrated and powerful, with a gentle kick of pepper and spice
- Cillar de Silos Crianza 2018 - a rich, polished Ribera del Duero which is the house wine in high-end restaurants across northern Spain
- Pequenas Parcelas Malbec 2017 - a powerful red from an immaculate vineyard high up in the Uco Valley in Mendoza
- Cillar de Silos Ribera del Duero Rosado 2020 - a rosé with 15% Albillo, which not only lightens the colour, but gives a gorgeous citrusy flavour to the wild strawberries and herbs of the Tempranillo
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
I am so looking forward to trying out the various wines in the kit. We have started with the Carinus Chenin Blanc 2020. We really enjoyed it. Crispy and smooth lovely wine I will
Will certainly be back. Richard
Three wines in and all fabulous so far. The South African Chenin Blanc and the German Pinot Noir - wonderful. Arrived very quickly and it’s great to have a nice variety of wines. Thanks!
Since my direct orders from other EU countries got stopped (apparently there are Revenue ppl doing more checks since Brexit), this came exactly at the right time for me. Read about WineSpark on LinkedIn (of all places) and ordered the started kit. Three bottles of red in, I'm a happy camper. With the Jones from AU def my favourite so far.
Looking forward to some Christmas options -. A nice box of 6 different bubbles from across the world would be amazing. Also would love to see Magnum options, partly for the upcoming dinner parties, partly to always have a nice stash of my personal favorites.
Thanks for the great feedback Thomas, I've noticed that our prices our often lower than in the producing country itself with the €10 monthly membership, which is cool
Thanks for the ideas on Christmas we might just be able to help you here!!
Like other retired people, I guess, we drink a little less these days, but look for better quality (don't get me wrong, this doesn't stop us drinking wine every day!) which is why what you're doing suits us down to the ground. Your business model is excellent and you plainly know what you're talking about. Even the German pinot noir was lovely - an amazing pic. Tried all three reds in the six-pack - delicious and nicely individual. Great value. Well done.
Fabulous variety of wines in the starter case, many of which I would never have chosen. Incredible value and quality. I cannot recommend Winespark highly enough and have passed on the details to my many wine loving friends! A really clever innovative idea that delivers top notch wines straight to your door, many of which we would just not find or try otherwise. I am delighted with the service and the calibre of the wines and wish Eamon every success- highly deserved! Looking forward to sampling and learning more.
Thank you so much Sarah Jane - I'm thrilled to read this!
Never joined a wine club before. Liked the way Eamon has this setup and his approach as he explained it. Park your cynicism and try the wines. I’m just ordering next box of 6. Wines are so good, so normal. Happy to stay im the club…
Thank you David, so happy to have you on board!
Particularly enjoyed the Alento Reserva Tinto and the La Mateo Rioja 2016
thanks Kieran both great wines!