The WineSpark Starter Case
WineSpark Price €227.44
What 12 wines could possibly give you the ideal introduction to WineSpark? I had to think long and hard about this one!
I'm glad to say I've come up with a collection of amazing wines that proudly represents the ethos of WineSpark and its winemakers.
Not forgetting the 10 years of sweat and tears it’s taken to get here :)
You’ll find a wide range of styles here - from big, strong reds to light and elegant ones; from crisp whites to rich and refined. Some fizz and rosé too!
But you’re also guaranteed unbelievable quality and passionate, authentic winemaking right through it.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Mas Calamiac Minervois 2019 - the perfect WineSpark red... dark, savoury and oh-so drinkable. It’s organic and biodynamic too
- Stepp Pinot Noir Vom Buntsandstein 2020 - German Pinot is making serious waves in the wine industry and here is one of Germany’s best winemakers at the top of his game
La Mateo Rioja Tempranillo Vendimia 2018 - it’s a smooth, velvety and decadent red... which slips down effortlessly and gets better with each and every sip
Mantel Blanco Verdejo 2021 - fresh, crisp and delicious, the most versatile white wine - unbelievably drinkable on its own, but goes with so many dishes.
- Marchiori Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut 2021 - characterful, artisanal and delicious Prosecco (yes you read that right) - made by hand from five ancient grape varieties, from steep hilly sites with a wonderful mixture of soils
Cillar de Silos Crianza 2019 - a rich, polished Ribera del Duero which is the house wine in high-end restaurants across northern Spain
- Pequenas Parcelas Malbec 2017 - a powerful red from an immaculate vineyard high up in the Uco Valley in Mendoza
Folium Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021 - this wine has all the fruity intensity of a Marlborough Sauvignon, but with the finesse and smooth texture of a great Sancerre
- Cordero Innav Arneis 2021 - a super refreshing white wine - it’s floral, peachy, and has loads of pear and apple flavours going on too
- Clos Bonnefare Bergerac 2016 - a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec - it's dark, juicy, powerful… just how I like my big reds
- Luis Louro Alento Reserva Tinto 2018 - dark, rich, and smooth... everything you want in a big red. There's a lovely freshness to it as well - making it oh-so drinkable
- Schwaderer Maipo Alto Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - elegant and structured, with ripe dark fruit and herbs on the palate. And just a touch of dryness on the finish, that has it begging for good food.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
**Due to temporary staffing constraints in our supply chain, orders placed between 12pm Tuesday and 12pm Thursday will be delivered on Friday.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
A large order surcharge of €10 per case is added to orders of 3 cases and over.
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.