WineSpark's Second Birthday 6-pack
WineSpark Price €156.47
Wow, where did those two years go?
When I launched this business back in 2021, I knew that Irish wine drinkers had been getting a raw deal when buying their wine.
I wanted to give people a real and exciting alternative. A service that gave customers great access and value, in return for their loyalty.
So for the week that’s in it, I’ve brought over something special... 1.5L magnums of our best-selling Domaine Saint Andrieu Provence Rosé.
And if you need a case… try our WineSpark Second Birthday 6-pack.
I had a good think about what wines best sum up the business right now - from recent discoveries, to the long-awaited new vintage returns of our most popular wines.
In it you’ll get a bottle each of...
- A 1.5L magnum of Domaine Saint Andrieu Provence Rosé 2022
- Gerd’s Stepp Pinot Noir Vom Buntsandstein 2021 - at last the new vintage is back! Smooth, spicy and velvety Pinot, aged in Grand Cru Burgundy barrels, from Germany’s most exciting wine region
- Château Leydet-Valentin St Emilion Grand Cru 2019 - this refined and elegant blend of Cabernet Franc and Merlot is a huge customer favourite, and also the venue of our big Bordeaux trip in September
- From near Naples, Nomades Campania Faino Fiano 2022 - one of my favourite discoveries of the year so far, Cathal McBride reviewed it in Sunday’s Business Post and declared it ‘complex and deliciously balanced, it’s well worth checking out’
- Lidewij van Wilgen’s Terre des Dames La Dame 2020 - my go-to summer red, it’s a classic Languedoc blend of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah from Saint-Chinian. Serve it slightly chilled and it will make anything off the grill sing
- Carinus Family Chenin Blanc 2022 - pound for pound it’s hard to find a better value white wine in South Africa right now. From Danie’s Premier Cru-equivalent Swartland vineyards, it tastes of limes, florals, pears and apples, with a lovely creaminess too. It’s super refreshing and will also stand up to any braai/barbecue dish.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
In the garden between showers!
I prefer to buy my individual choices but this pack worked well
Thanks Martin i'm glad you enjoyed the selection!
Would have loved all red instead - next time I’ll be more careful - otherwise excellent.
Hi Carmel - thanks for the feedback, if you'd like to swap any of the whites we'll happily do a return! Just drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll get you sorted. Cheers Eamon