Corofin Marlborough Pinot Noir & Chardonnay 6-pack
WineSpark Price €195.23
This is becoming an annual tradition. The new vintages from Mike arrive, and just in time for Christmas.
The 2021s are here, and the renowned wine expert Jamie Goode has raved about them on his blog.
So I’ve mixed a 6-pack of amazing Pinot Noir and Chardonnay for you, so you can try incredible Burgundian-style wines at New Zealand prices.
In the case you’ll get:
- 2x Corofin Marlborough Pinot Noir 2021 - a brand new wine which is a blend of two vineyards - Wrekin and Settlement - to give a vibrant, balanced Pinot and the perfect introduction to Mike’s reds. The winemaking is so gentle to preserve the vineyard qualities - and spends 14 months in French oak to give structure and spiciness. It’s bottled unfined and unfiltered to keep every last nuance and detail possible in the wine
- 1x Corofin Settlement Vineyard Marlborough Pinot Noir 2021 - from an east-facing vineyard in the Omaka Valley, managed by Dog Point. Top wine expert Jamie Goode gave it 96/100 and declared it ‘such a beautiful expression of Marlborough Pinot Noir’
- 2x Corofin Marlborough Chardonnay 2021 - Mike works with two single vineyards here - the Wrekin Vineyard at the top of the Brancott Valley, and Takaki Okada's dry-grown Folium Vineyard, just one kilometre down the road. You get lovely a citrusy freshness from the Wrekin, while the Folium adds ripeness and weight. Take the minerality of a Chablis and the richness of a good Meursault, and you're in business.
- 1x Corofin Wrekin Vineyard Marlborough Chardonnay 2021 - based in the foothills of Marlborough’s Southern Valleys, Wrekin is fast becoming one of the most sought-after vineyards in the country. A very flinty and mineral nose, with strong citrus and floral aromas. It’s a tight and pure style, and its subtle saline flavours reminds me of a really good Chablis.
These are high-quality, artisanal wines, hand-made in small quantities. Each year and vineyard is different, just like great Burgundy is.
I only have 42 bottles of the Wrekin Chardonnay. Which means there’s only 42 of these single vineyard packs to go around.
So if Burgundian-style Pinot and Chardonnay is your thing, trust me - these are not to be missed.
Mike's great grandfather Marcus Joseph Paterson emigrated to New Zealand from Corofin Co. Clare in 1927.
So when Mike and wife Anna started Corofin, their own family business, they wanted to honour this history and special connection between his family and the land.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.