The WineSpark Starter Pack
WineSpark Price €126.64
If you love wine but don't know where to start, then our WineSpark Starter Pack is for you.
It’s the perfect introduction to WineSpark and its winemakers. Including...
- Mateo's La Mateo Rioja Tempranillo Vendimia 2020 - it’s a smooth, velvety and decadent red... which slips down effortlessly and gets better with each and every sip
- Mauricio's Pequeñas Parcelas Mendoza Malbec 2017 - a powerful red from an immaculate vineyard high up in the Uco Valley
- Pilar's Mantel Blanco Verdejo 2022 - fresh, crisp and delicious, the most versatile white wine - unbelievably drinkable on its own, but goes with so many dishes
- Olivier's Côtes du Rhône Vieilles Vignes 2021 - the perfect wine for all four seasons - a fresh, juicy and full-bodied red made from Grenache and Syrah, made in the same way and style as his Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- Gerd's Stepp Pinot Noir 2021 - German Pinot is making serious waves in the wine industry and here is one of Germany’s best winemakers at the top of his game
- Danie's Carinus Family Chenin Blanc 2022 - a rich yet easy-drinking white from Swartland, South Africa from one of the country’s best growers.
This case would cost €190 if you bought them through traditional channels - with standard retail markups. Ugh.
However for members like you, it's yours for €126.64. That’s the exact cost of the wine plus a 10% margin, delivered to your door. And absolutely nothing else.
For just €10 membership a month, you’ll have saved €63 on six bottles alone.
We know how important it is to get your wine order quickly and efficiently. So we’ve partnered with UPS to offer next-day delivery on our wines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free - delivery is already included in the members' price
- It’s fast - you’ll get next-day delivery if you order before 12pm Monday-Thursday
- It’s environmentally-friendly - all our orders are shipped carbon neutral with UPS.
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. €2 per case is added to all Northern Ireland orders to cover additional shipping costs. The point of sale occurs in the Republic of Ireland.
Our minimum order requirement is 6 bottles and we ship in multiples of 6’s. This can be 6 different bottles!
You may need to show your ID on delivery.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
All really good so far. Delivery times both prompt and reliable. The Stepp Pinot Noir is outstanding - particularly at that price but really enjoyed the whole starter pack and have been back for more with very satisfactory results!
Thanks for the great feedback Terry, delighted the pack hit the spot! Cheers Eamon
Great introduction to the wines on offer and loved the Stepp Pinot Noir! Looking forward to learning more about the rest of the range.
Hi Paul, welcome to WineSpark and thanks so much for the great review - really glad this case worked out for you! Cheers Eamon
I think winespark is a super business idea. Engages the customer. I get my wine (all Italian) imported from Spesasicura normally.
Haven’t tried whites yet
Prefer lower alcohol levels
Dinner party with friends *
MY SISTER AND I ENJOYED THREE BOTTLES WHILE SHE WAS HERE FOR A VISIT FROM SCOTLAND. THE RIOJA WAS PARTICULARLY GOOD, SMOOTH AND DELICIOUS.
Such a lovely selection of wines. Went down a treat at a dinner party, the reds were all gorgeous with an Italian slow cooked casserole! Looking forward to the next box!
Sounds heavenly Anna, thanks for the great feedback! Eamon
Really great wines I would never have known. I don’t have to be the expert. Winespark does that part. I find the starter pack has given me ideas of what I enjoy. Now I can create my own box.
Thank you David for the amazing feedback, it's exactly what I tried to do with the starter packs. So glad to have you on board! Eamon